Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Joan's Pumpkin Patch

We had so much fun today! We just got back from the Pumpkin Patch at Joan's Farm right here in Livermore. Kayla loved it! She loved riding in the wagon, looking at all of the pumpkins and of course, she loved all of the little animals.

Kayla in the wagon. All ready to go!


She loved climbing into all wooden displays (i guess that is what you call them)


This was our best attempt at a family photo.

Shawn, Cassandra and Sophia were able to come along with us! Its was Sophia's first official outing!

Concentrating as she is feeding the goats.

This is my favorite! I just love her expression in the little corn cut-out!

These little pumpkins were just her size...but she had her eyes set on a bigger pumpkin...


Here it is!
Kayla had so much fun and she was such a good girl! We all enjoyed ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Love these shots! Awesome! Looks
    like you had a great time! Love her piggy tails!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-D-O-R ABLE!!!!!!!! I am actually tearing up while I look at the pic of Big Daddy SHAWN! I just MISS you all. Winter depresses me and makes me remember how good California was to me! The last picture of Kayla is like art work, you should frame it for sure.! (Just keep it with your Halloween stuff and every year bring it out as a decoration. She'll LOVE that when she is in high school!)

    ReplyDelete