Monday, February 1, 2010

Officially, the last day :(

I feel a little down today...it is the last day of my Winter break from school. I was lucky enough to have 6 weeks off this time, and I almost think it was too long. I feel like Kayla has grown so much over these past 6 weeks. She doesn't have a bottle anymore, she doesn't need to ride in the car to take a nap, she has been going to bed fairly easily, just the little things that make me feel like she is becoming such a big girl. It is not that I don't want to go back to work, because I love my job, it is that I am going to miss our lazy days where we didn't have to be anywhere or do anything if we didn't feel like it. I had so much fun with family and friends over this break I just don't want it to end!
These pictures represent all of these feelings i had today when I laid Kayla down for her nap :(

1 comment: