Wednesday, August 26, 2009

15 month Pics & Friends

I decided to take 15 month pictures of Kayla because we hadn't taken them in a couple of months and the next time I would take them wouldn't be until 18 months. We went to Picture People this time because that is where we went for the pics of the 3 kids together and I liked it. We thought we would try it out. I loved the way they turned out. They really captured Kayla's true face and expression.

Yesterday we hung out with Tiff & Ashlyn, Nicole & Ryder. The kids are so cute together! Here are a couple pics of the girls playing outside in the water and on the grass.


It is so nice to have friends with kids the same age as Kayla. The kids love to play, and the Moms love to visit too ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love how the girls are developing a friendship! I cherish all the time we spend together! We love you guys! Love Tiff & Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she's so cute and looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete