Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Additions!

This past week has been full of new additions. Some of our best friends welcomed a new baby boy! Colton was born on Wednesday, September 2 and we are so happy for the Wittmer family. I only got a few pictures taken at the hospital, but here is Nicole with Colton.


Ryder and Kayla waited in the waiting room while Nicole and I visited with Tiff and the baby. They are so cute together!






Along with the birth of Colton, we also adopted a DOG!! Her name is Kona (we had to stick with the "K" theme of our family). She is a beagle, walker hound mix. I still can't believe we did it! This past Saturday we went to meet Kona at her foster home in Valley Springs. I never even knew that there was such a place and when we got there we knew why. I was such a small little town in the middle of nowhere. Kona was quite nervous and scared when we brought her home, but she is getting more comfortable everyday. Here she is laying in the bed...her favorite spot!

More pictures to follow of Kayla and Kona. It is just hard to take pictures of 2 subjects that are constantly moving! Kayla loves Kona, she constantly wants to give her hugs and kisses, but we are not quite sure Kona is as excited about Kayla. I'm sure over time, they will be the best of friends:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. Elisa is here right now, so I am getting caught up on all things CA. She told me about the dog and I ...fell off my chair. Kayla will LOVE her and she sure is cute.
    I am missing the CA gang so much, I NEED to get myself there. Time flies by.
    RANDOM: Do you remember the Giants game we went to on 9/11/02 with Gary? GOOD TIMES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful four legged addition! Can't wait to meet Kona...although she might be overwhelmed when she has two little girls running after her! Haha! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete